domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Cover letter for industrial engineer associate

Mr. Andrew Armstrong
Toledo. Ohio
President of Epicenter Development Group,LLC
Department. ATP 666

MR. Andrew Armstrong, I´m writing to you because i just saw the article posted at the Epicenter Development Group webside, where a Industrial engineer is required for different proyects.

I just wanted to let you know that i feel 100 % qualified for the job, due to my academic background and my experience in the industry, i´ve worked for 3 years in some national companies, and i`ve developed lots of leadership skills as well as some skills in managment and supervision.

I will be waiting for your call, i would appreciate an opportunity to talk about the different proyects that the company is willing to develop.

Sincerely
Leandro Acosta
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.
Maracaibo city, Venezuela
(0416) - 666666

No hay comentarios: