lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

ABOUT ME...

hello there......

I'm Leandro Acosta, i'm studying Industrial Engineering at URBE, i'm from Maracaibo, I was born and raised here, and i live with my parents and my two brothers.

What i can say about me is that i'm a really friendly person, I love traveling and going out with my friends, I also like to eat and sleep a lot; But what i enjoy doing the most is playing bass, and guitar, I really love music, And i also enjoy practicing some sports like baketball, Which i've been playing since i was little. What i don't like is to wake up early in the mornings, And i hate reading books...... I could never understand someone that "reads for pleasure".... jeje

My dream is to graduate and to travel all around the world, I would also like to learn how to speak french and german, I think learning new languages is very important, And it could be really interesting.

well..... I really got nothing left to say...... I hope you enjoy reading this just as much as i enjoy writing it... jejeje.... So that's it ... see you around......

No hay comentarios: